Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £35,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with this modern, innovative business in helping them find a talented Digital Marketing Executive.
This business is fast paced and growing so we are keen to find someone who is passionate about contributing to the marketing team’s success and who gets a buzz from working within a high-tech business.
As a talented marketer you will be highly involved in ensuring a positive online presence for the business. A key focus will be on lead generation through targeted and innovative email campaigns. The customer journey will be at the forefront of your activities and raising brand awareness will be a big part.
Will be an enthusiastic, driven individual, with a passion for digital marketing and generating results. Ideally you will have a B2B background and demonstrate qualities of a team player.
- Develop email marketing campaigns through automation methods and ensure consistency in messaging
- Support and develop content creation to include design and copy
- With closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure online event support – webinar pre-event preparation, promotion and post event follow-up
- Monitor and develop content for the website working closely with the rest of the marketing team
- Monitor and engage target audiences across all social media platforms
- Guide on new digital approaches and tactics that can support our marketing objectives
- Analysing the performance of digital campaigns and optimise accordingly
- Provide marketing activity support to the to ensure campaigns are delivered and all deadlines are achieved
The person specification
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of the B2B
- Have at least 2 years digital marketing experience
- Have a curiosity about the products and the market you operate in
- Show a willingness to learn and develop with the support of a strong and caring manager
- Ideally have basic design experience
- Strong written skills
- Ideally have an understanding of marketing automation platform such as Pardot
Salary & benefits
- Salary around £30,000 pa depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Death in service
- Family health insurance
- Flexible working
- Good public transport links
- Phone and laptop
- Help towards travel costs if in line with ESG standards
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to our specialist marketing recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation or hit the reply button and attach your CV.