Channel Marketing ManagerPermanent | £45,000-£50,000 per annum
This successful global business is looking for a talented marketer with strong channel marketing skills to join them in this newly created role of Marketing Manager, it will be responsible for the EMEA market.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will work closely with sales and other marketers to develop and oversee marketing programs, strategies, and processes to promote all business products. You will coordinate efforts of various disciplines, including digital, social media, brand, channel program and market research. Your overarching aim will be to secure increased brand recognition and solution awareness.
This is a fast-paced working environment and will suit someone who enjoys being part of a creative team.
- Evaluate and improve existing channel marketing strategies
- Develop new marketing strategies and implement plans by category
- Target specific channels to promote products and services, which may include PPC, social media platforms, emails, website content, and various SEO strategies
- Provision of business-related content to facilitate ease of a partner marketing our solutions.
- Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing team, senior managers, and other departments
- Oversee the marketing campaigns and documenting processes
- Manage all marketing campaign communications and establish strong partner network
The person specification
- Ideally have 5 years marketing experience with practical knowledge of channel marketing
- Creative thinker with a talent for creating imaginative content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understand customers and channel partners needs and behaviours
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- EMEA knowledge would be advantageous
Salary & benefits
- Salary up to £50,000 pa
- There is a 5% bonus – individual and company based
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation or call Ita on 07484 520006.