Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £27,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a progressive Newport based business in helping them recruit for this varied Marketing Executive role. The business is passionate about developing its people and is keen to find someone who is dynamic and eager to develop their marketing skills.
Reporting into a supportive and experienced Marketing Manager you will be someone who has a commercial mindset and has experience of developing brand, you will be excited about working within in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Effectively contribute to delivery of the firm’s strategic and tactical marketing plan.
- Monitor all digital communications to ensure the business’s brand and reputation is always protected
- Maintain, update, and contribute to the content on the business’s website
- Ensure execution of paid social media and PPC advertising campaigns
- Design relevant digital and print marketing collateral for all departments
- Liaise with the senior members of the marketing team and relevant suppliers to create and maintain all marketing literature
- Set up and manage internal communications programme
The person specification
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional marketing experience
- Highly IT-literate with skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage social media platforms & website CMS effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using marketing software packages and systems, such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Canva and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Skilled in developing relationships, particularly with internal colleagues
- Confident in communicating with senior staff and stakeholders
Salary & benefits
- Salary is up to £27,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 20 days annual leave (incremental increase, yearly up to 25 days) plus bank holidays
- Life cover (death in service)
- Income protection
- Enhanced mileage allowance
- NCP season parking ticket discount
- Discounted health cover
- Company sick pay
- Various retail vouchers
The next step