HR Business PartnerPermanent | £45,000 per annum
Our Bristol based client, requires a collaborative and pro-active HR professional to join their talented team.
Reporting into the Director of People you will work in a dedicated HR team, who together support approx. 900 staff who are a mix of office and remote workers.
This company is focussed on developing their team and revitalising their people strategy to create a people-centric approach. The role will involve providing strong operational and strategic support to the wider business in addition to professional advice and support to managers on all aspects of relationship management and employment legislation. Other key areas will be learning and development through appraisal, coaching and training programmes to support business aims.
The role would suit a results driven HR professional who is keen to play a key role in the transformation of the HR offering for this long established company. You should be insightful and inquisitive in your approach with the aim of providing added value and commercial instincts to influence decisions and outcomes.
The organisation offers employees a hybrid/flexible working arrangement.
- Working with the Recruitment Team and other HRBP’s to support the smooth day to day operation of the organisation, in line with business planning.
- Providing professional, expert advice and guidance to managers and their teams on a wide range of employment matters, with the aim of reducing risks, maintaining cultural harmony and maximizing organisational performance.
- Delivering HR strategies on time and in line with organisation requirements, budgets and other constraints.
- Contributing to and delivering key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, talent attraction, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Providing clear, timely and accurate information relating to KPI’s and other reportable information.
- Providing detailed and relevant analysis of key data relating to HR metrics and benchmarking activity, to ensure that HR reporting is accurate and effective.
- Maintaining a clear understanding and providing up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates, contributing to HR policy making in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
- Commissioning services, projects or activity that supports the delivery of HR and departmental strategies and objectives; working with third party providers to ensure that services meet business needs and are delivered to agreed standards and timescales.
- Ensuring the smooth running of working groups to facilitate the delivery of HR policies, projects and initiatives.
- Supporting and contributing to the development and implementation of Company pay and reward strategies, providing active support with pay negotiations, preparing relevant pay and benefits benchmarking analysis and other relevant processes associated with delivering the organisation’s pay and reward strategies.
- Developing and maintaining good relations with representative employee bodies such as Trade Unions.
- Working collaboratively with other HRBP’s to drive overall organisational performance and deputise for them when on leave.
- CIPD qualified to chartered MCIPD status or demonstrable equivalent HR experience at that level.
- A university degree or equivalent qualification, or experience demonstrating the capabilities associated with a qualification at that level.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of employment law and HR best practice
- Demonstrable and wide-ranging experience in assisting managers and their teams with all generalist HR matters, ensuring under performance is effectively managed and adequate resourcing is planned and delivered to meet business objectives and employees are managed within statutory / Organisational parameters.
- Proven ability in managing budgets, resources and reporting P&L.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR policies.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about working with Trade Unions.
- Proven Leadership skills likely to instil trust and inspire others to continuously improve performance and innovate.
- Enjoys working with and developing people.
Salary & benefits
- Salary is £45,000 per annum + benefits
- The role is offered on a mix of home and office based.
The next step
To apply please submit your CV, salary details and a brief supporting statement outlining the reasons why you would like to be considered for the post and how you meet these requirements. Please email this firstname.lastname@example.org