Lecturer in CIPD (Human Resources)Permanent | £39,155-£41,518 per annum
Sitka is delighted to be recruiting for a Lecturer in CIPD. This is a part time position working 21 hours per week. The position is based in central Cardiff, with some expectation for travel to other campuses when needed.
The role would suit a CIPD qualified HR professional who has strong generalist skills as well experience in learning, development and coaching. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to take their HR career along a different avenue. If you are passionate about the HR talent of tomorrow and are looking for a position where you can really give something back, we’d love to hear from you.
- Undertaking of all pedagogic work such as classroom teaching (which includes workshop etc.), tutorial work associated with outreach, residential and open and distance learning courses and student placements
- Undertaking all organisational and administrative work associated with the above, preparation and marking
- Undertaking appropriate student welfare and academic or non-academic counselling responsibilities
- An involvement in marketing, i.e. identification of consumer requirements, planning, development and evaluation of courses and course materials, publicity and public relations
- To assist the Head of Department and Commercial Services team to engage with employers to produce new income for the college
- Assist in monitoring and tracking of student progress and entitlement to learning support provision
- Undertaking such other duties as may be reasonably required of you commensurate with your grade; at your initial place of work or at other locations in the College catchment area
- Administration and management of institutions or of education and training programmes (or significant facets or sub-divisions of any of these)
- Undertaking such individual or collaborative research and consultancy work as shall be agreed by the College Management
- The successful candidate should be CIPD Qualified (Level 7) with experience in learning, development and coaching.
- Due to recent knew syllabus for CIPD, candidates should be able to produce appropriate teaching resources.
Salary & benefits
- Salary is £39,155 – £41,518 per annum pro rata – 21 hours a week.
- Local Government pension scheme
- Cash plan health care
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays and 5 efficiency days pro rata
- Cycle to work scheme
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV to Karen Birch, email@example.com to arrange a conversation.