HR ManagerPermanent | £45,000 per annum
Our client, a business based in East Cardiff is recruiting a new HR Manager. The business is seeking an experienced and self-motivated HR professional to play a pivotal role at an incredibly exciting time.
This is a superb opportunity for a HR professional to join a successful business going through a period of change and ultimately growth. The HR Manager will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer, who is people focussed and will be responsible for developing and improving HR policies and processes and embedding a people-centric culture. In essence, this role will be future proofing the business by revitalising the HR offering and helping to ensure the future growth and continued success of this profitable business.
The successful candidate will be working in an environment where people and company culture is truly valued, and will be given the opportunity to utilise their knowledge in areas including recruitment, learning and development, comp and benefit reviews, talent management and employer brand/marketing. The ideal candidate will be a HR generalist used to working in a collaborative environment and able to work/develop positive relationships with stakeholders of all levels (internal and external).
This is a permanent role, based in Cardiff with some travel to sites across UK, with flexible and hybrid working arrangements.
- Develop, implement and manage internal HR policies and procedures in line with strategic goals & employment legislation.
- Provide advice and support to key stakeholders and employees regarding HR policy, employee relations and best practice.
- Proactively review organisation structures and recommend change, ensuring headcount requirements are to budget and in line with company aims.
- In conjunction with the leadership team, ensure pay structures and benefits are consistent and in line with job responsibilities and external competition.
- Lead and continue to develop a working culture of ‘can do’ and best practice principles.
- Attend leadership meetings, reporting on progress and forward direction.
- Champion and oversee all HR procedures pertaining to employee wellbeing.
- Assist and deliver on cultural change initiatives
- Work with leadership in identifying employee development programmes and training needs through appraisal and other performance management tools.
- CIPD qualification would be preferable – however experience and HR style is equally important.
- A collaborative HR professional with experience of working with a leadership team.
- Must be used to working in a hands-on role with the flexibility also to contribute strategically.
- Confident and engaging communication style
- Have sound, generalist HR experience alongside change management
- Experience in all areas of talent management and learning and development.
- Ability to quickly gain respect of peers and influence at senior management level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, to support and influence stakeholders across the organisation.
Salary & benefits
- Salary is circa £45,000 + car allowance + bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Health insurance
- Dental cover
- Flexible/Hybrid working
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation or call Karen on 07484 520007, or hit the reply button and attach your CV