Resourcing ExecutivePermanent | £20,000-£28,000 per annum
Are you looking for a varied, interesting and incredibly rewarding role working for a flexible and highly successful business? Then please read on!
Our client is a modern, progressive professional services organisation based in the heart of Cardiff with other international offices. They pride themselves on offering a high-quality service which surpasses their client’s expectations. The positions offer the opportunity of working with high calibre individuals who provide consultancy services to some of the world’s leading companies. The quality of the service they give has resulted in year on year growth – they are now looking to add two new members to their team.
These roles would ideally suit graduates with some resourcing/admin experience who are seeking a role which offers variation, skill and career development. You will work with talented and supportive managers whose aim is to pass on their knowledge so you can have a positive impact on an already successful and ambitious business.
The company has an extensive benefits package combined with a flexible hybrid working model, initially three days in the office during the first few months, then two days office based, the remainder working from home.
- Coordination and use of the Applicant Tracking System, ensuring the ATS is used for generating opportunities and sharing client information.
- Ongoing relationship building with internal stakeholder, developing a professional network and being knowledgeable of their availability when matching consultants to opportunities.
- Negotiate rates/fees and working patterns with consultants and clients to confirm placements.
- Manage documentation related to making a placement, working with client onboarding and consultant agreements to process a role.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation, ensuring the management of client needs are shared appropriately.
- Ad-hoc support and coordination of social media activity on social media platforms.
- Support the team with administration, such as consultant onboarding, IT systems, CV formatting and welcome calls.
- Management and scheduling of interviews onsite at client offices, ensuring interview confirmations/details are sent out to consultants in advance of their client interview.
The person specification
- High level of professionalism, pro-active approach to working, with a flexibility to get involved in wide ranging projects to serve the client needs in the UK and globally (there may be some ad-hoc support for our Singapore and Hong Kong operations)
- An ambitious, confident, client focused professional with a practical can-do mentality.
- The successful consultant will ideally have experience of data base management.
- Meticulous attention for detail and desire/willingness to be flexible to support others
- Experience of working directly for clients, either in a recruitment or administrative role would be advantageous.
- A good understanding and practical experience of HR and/or recruitment.
- Excellent IT skills especially in using Microsoft Office suite.
- Pro-active, with strong ability to manage time effectively.
Salary & benefits
- Up to £28,000 plus discretionary bonus
- Hybrid & flexible working 2/3 days in the office
- 26 day annual leave + 1 at Christmas + bank holidays
- Holiday Exchange scheme (buying and selling of holiday)
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- Flexible working patterns available
- Access other benefits including:
- free season ticket loan
- private medical insurance for family members
- dental cover
- cycle-to-work scheme
- access to sports and social clubs
- discounted gym membership
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.