Marketing Account ManagerPermanent | Competitive package
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Marketing Account Manager within a well-established successful business based in Caerphilly. Working in partnership with the sales team you will be key to driving sales, reputation, presence, and awareness among existing and potential customers using all appropriate marketing channels.
As the new Marketing Account Manager, you will be passionate about customer relations and service and provide an innovative and effective marketing strategy to engage with new and existing customers through various B2B campaigns.
You will be an outgoing, confident people person who thrives in a people centric business.
This is a wonderful opening to develop your career in marketing with a leader in their field. This role will suit someone who is keen to improve their generalist marketing skills as well as being results driven and successful at relationship building.
- Plan, execute and evaluate all B2B campaigns
- Plan and execute a comprehensive contact strategy for each key customer segment
- Ensure Pardot/Salesforce are set up and being optimised effectively for activity and reporting
- Maintain and update customer databases and website profiles
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of B2B marketing materials
- Support the sales team with the effective implementation of events
- Facilitate the sourcing of case studies, testimonials, imagery and other content from our partners and projects
- Plan and manage the B2B budget
- Assist with content creation including design and copywriting
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders
- Develop new B2B strategies in line with the sales teams
The person specification
- Passion for engaging directly with partners/customers
- Experience of setting up and running campaigns in using a CRM/lead generation software
- Experience of developing and sourcing printed, promotional and display materials
- The desire to or experience of, directly interacting and collaborating with customers
- Demonstrable growth mindset, keen to learn and self-improve
- Good at stakeholder management and relationship building
- Proactive, dynamic, highly motivated
- Imaginative/creative problem solver
- Able to organise, budget & manage a plan
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Always champions the customer
- 1-2 years face to face experience
Salary & benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Modern state of the art offices
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, or hit the apply button and attach your CV.