PPC SpecialistPermanent | £35,000-£40,000 per annum
Are you looking for a PPC role that will allow you autonomy and creativity and that doesn’t confine you to strict procedures? This is a special role within a fun and dynamic team. Please read on if you want to work in an environment where you are encouraged to think freely and bring fresh and purposeful ideas to the table.
As the new PPC Specialist you will enjoy working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team and enjoy bouncing ideas around as a collective. You will thrive on delivering campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn, and have good working knowledge of Google Ads editor and Google Analytics. Engaging with consumers, you will monitor market trends and assist with core strategies to increase awareness and understand consumer behaviour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the future this business whilst developing your career with a market leader.
The job description
- Build, implement and monitor new PPC campaigns
- Manage a variety of campaign types to include search, display, social and video, on a variety of channels.
- Report on ad copy and landing page to include A/B testing
- Work closely with the wider marketing team and operation managers to support their targets
- Make recommendations to improve performance and to drive further efficiencies
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver projects that can enhance performance and profitability
- Set up, monitor, and provide analytical reports monthly and quarterly on PPC, Re-Marketing, YouTube campaigns and website traffic for each business area, to ensure effective delivery of campaigns
The person specification
- 3 years minimum PPC experience, with evidence of successful campaigns and strategies
- Enjoy taking ownership of PPC and the campaigns
- Proven track record of improving conversion rates and achieving targets
- Adwords & Google Analytics certified or working towards it
- Experience using Tag Manager
- Love working as part of a fun and dynamic team
- Pro-active approach with a professional manner
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable at handling and reporting on large data sets
- Ability to produce accurate and insightful reports
- Knowledge of Office Suite (strong MS Excel skills)
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing for both internal
Salary & benefits
- Salary is up to £40,000 pa depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank hols (incremental increase, yearly up to 25 days) plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Company pension
- On-site, free parking
- On-site, free gym
- Your birthday off
- Volunteer for a day
- Health & wellbeing programme
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to our specialist marketing recruiter email@example.com to arrange a conversation or hit the reply button and attach your CV.