Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £24,000-£26,000 per annum
Sitka is delighted to be working with this well-established company based near Caerphilly to find them a creative and enthusiastic team player to join their marketing team. We are seeking an individual who enjoys creating compelling content and ideas for social media and has experience of both online and offline marketing.
Working closely with an external agency you will play a pivotal role in executing marketing campaigns with a view of acquiring new customers through varied marketing practice.
This is an exciting time to join this progressive business and a friendly and supportive marketing team. This is a hybrid role working three to four days from the office near Caerphilly.
- To plan and analyse PPC campaigns and ensure the campaigns are up to date
- To review SEO performance, carrying out recommendations based on SEO best practices and keyword research
- To grow social media engagement through all social media channels
- To monitor and update the company's website to ensure the accuracy of content and ensure brand compliancy
- To ensure the website is always operating in line with Google algorithm updates and making the changes required to continually improve keyword rankings
- To review analytics to help make innovative recommendations and suggestions
- To write, edit and proof-read material for online communications
- To create email campaigns, involving copywriting, design, and data selection
- To review email campaign analytics and make recommendations and suggestions
- Previous digital marketing experience is essential
- Relevant marketing qualification or degree (or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Exceptional attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Excel and analytical skills to manipulate data from multiple sources
- Creative copywriting skills
- Experience of using social media management tools and platforms
- SEO and PPC search advertising campaign experience
- An awareness of digital marketing trends and best practice
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- The ability to use own initiative and deliver projects to tight timescales as well as taking a creative and innovative approach
Salary & benefits
- Up to £26,000
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Ongoing personal development
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to email@example.com in the first instance, or hit the apply button and attach your CV.