HR ManagerPermanent | £60,000 per annum
Our client, established over 40 years ago and based in Wiltshire, London and the US, design and create one of the most luxurious products in its field. This quality driven business is seeking an experienced and focussed HR professional to play a key role both operationally and strategically in this highly regarded business.
This is an exciting role for a senior HR professional to work in a successful business going through a period of change. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for developing and improving their HR policies and processes and embedding a people-centric culture. In essence, this role will be future proofing the business by revitalising the HR offering and helping to ensure the future growth and continued success of this profitable business.
This is a permanent role – offered on a 4 or 5 day a week basis. Primarily based in Devizes with some travel to London and options for hybrid working following initial phase of work completed.
- Ensure management, compliance and employee understanding of company policy, procedures and rules.
- Proactively review organisation structures and recommend change, ensuring headcount requirements are to budget and in line with company aims.
- Ensure fair and accountable practices are employed throughout the business.
- Leadership Meetings, reporting on progress and forward direction.
- Ensure effective communication processes throughout the business.
- Lead and continue to develop a working culture of ‘can do’ and best practice principles.
- Relationship Management.
- Work with leadership in identifying employee development programmes and training needs through appraisal and other performance management tools.
- In conjunction with Leadership team, ensure pay structures are consistent and in line with job responsibilities and external competition.
- Improve employment practice in line with company development and changes in employment legislation.
The person specification
- A confident and collaborative HR leader with experience of working with a strong leadership team.
- A full CIPD qualification is preferred.
- Must be used to working in a hands-on role with the flexibility also to contribute strategically.
- Must have an ability to engage at all levels within the business.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Good understanding of general employment legislation.
- Have sound, generalist HR experience alongside change management
Salary & benefits
- Full benefits package available
- Salary is circa £60,000 FTE which could be negotiable for someone who adds additional skills to the role.
The next step
To apply please submit your CV, salary details and a brief supporting statement outlining the reasons why you would like to be considered for the post and how you meet these requirements. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org