Senior Marketing Executive (Part-time)Permanent | £38,000 per annum
We are working with a customer centric business that offers flexible working and a fantastic work environment in helping them find a new key member of their already talented marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of driving the business forward within a dynamic and evolving organisation. The successful candidate will work very closely with the wider marketing & comms/operational teams to define and deliver the marketing strategy, with the support of an experienced Head of Marketing.
You will be an expert in planning and delivering B2B marketing activity and use that knowledge and experience to create and deliver the annual marketing plans for this business area.
- Develop a B2B strategy and comms plan for new and existing customers
- Create, deliver, and optimise marketing activity in line with specific performance targets
- Develop plans and set campaign targets aligned to allocated budget
- Manage marketing budget against plan to ensure effective use of marketing spend
- Work with the wider communications team and external agency partners to develop first class marketing communications
- Help define the proposition and alignment of the offering to the brand, value proposition and tone of voice
- Measure the impact, ROI and effectiveness of all marketing activity delivered
- Challenge existing thinking and provide innovative marketing solutions
- Strong digital skills with strategic B2B marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and modern practices
- Excellent stakeholder management and people skills
- Experience of working in a commercial, fast-moving environment
- Good networking, influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to clearly communicate at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, organise tasks and cope with conflicting priorities – either as part of a team or on using your own initiative
- Strong creative skills with the capability to assess each piece of communication through the eyes of the customer
- Solid understanding of the creative process and working closely with agency partners to deliver creative excellence
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to optimise budgets
Salary & benefits
- Working hours are 22.5 hours per week
- Salary is up to £38,000 FTE per annum depending on experience
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Flexible working
- Extensive L&D programme
The next step
Please email email@example.com to find out more or hit the apply button and attach your CV.