Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £30,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity exists, for an ambitious self-starter to join a small, experienced marketing team based in north Cardiff. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager you will oversee the day-to-day marketing activities and integrate well into an experienced marketing team.
As the Marketing Executive you will play a support role and assist in implementing a group wide marketing strategy and you will support the design and delivery of the company’s marketing campaigns.
This job will suit someone who is keen to develop their offline and online marketing skills and you will be supported in developing these further; you will gain exposure and experience across the whole marketing mix.
If you are looking to work with a manager who will give you autonomy to get on with things, but support you when needed, then please apply for this role; these opportunities are rare.
- With the support of the Marketing Manager plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns
- Plan and project manage exhibition events and evaluate their success
- Prepare, plan and project manage the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion
- Write copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, PR/blogs and websites
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers
- Use the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Understand the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each
- Assist in the production of competitor analysis and reports, with reference to pricing, presentation, and promotion
- Develop and implement internal marketing programme
The person specification
- Experience in a similar role and demonstrate the willingness to learn on the job is essential
- Strong project management, time management and organisation skills are desirable
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends is advantageous
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop – highly desirable
- Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels is essential
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent relevant experience is desirable
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Driven with a strong work ethic is essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Manage workload effectively
Salary & benefits
- Up to £30,000 pa – dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Perk at Work
- 37.5-hour week (8am-4pm or 9am-5pm with some flexibility)
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to our specialist marketing recruiter email@example.com to arrange a conversation or hit the reply button and attach your CV.