Senior Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £38,000 per annum
If you are an ambitious and confident marketing professional who wants to work within a supportive environment, we urge you to read on.
We are delighted to be working with this well-known professional services brand in helping them find their new Senior Marketing Executive. Reporting into an experienced and encouraging Marketing & Comms Manager, you will play a key part in the wider marketing team and have your say in strategic planning, whilst ensuring the delivery of broad and impactful marketing campaigns.
You will have experience in planning and delivering customer-facing marketing activities and will use your skills and knowledge to create and deliver the annual marketing plans for these business areas.
This business talks with passion about putting the customer at the heart of what they do – and it’s not just hearsay. They foster an environment where their values are an integral part of their daily actions.
- Assist in the development of a meaningful marketing strategy to new and existing customers
- Create, deliver, and optimise marketing activity in line with specified performance targets
- Develop plans and set campaign targets aligned to allocated budget
- Manage marketing budget against plan to ensure effective use of marketing spend
- Work with the wider communications team and external agencies to develop first class marketing communications
- Contribute to best practice and incorporate the latest developments and thinking in the delivery of the business’s communications
- Work effectively across the business and foster strong collaborative working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Assess the impact, ROI and success of all marketing activities for your products
- Be open to challenging existing ways of thinking and provide modern marketing solutions
The person specification
- Experience of defining and creating multi-channel communication plans across products and customer segments
- Excellent understanding and proven track record of D2C or B2B2C channel marketing activity is of interest
- Solid understanding of the latest methods of measuring and optimising marketing investments to drive sustainable profitable growth
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and innovative practices – including social media, email, search and mobile
- Excellent stakeholder management and people skills
- Experience of working in a commercial, fast-moving environment
- Good networking, influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to clearly communicate at all levels
- Strong understanding of paid/earned/owned media and the role that each plays in the marketing mix
- Ability to work under pressure, organise tasks and cope with conflicting priorities – either as part of a team or on using your own initiative
- Strong creative skills with the capability to assess each piece of communication through the eyes of the customer
- Solid understanding of the creative process and working closely with agency partners to deliver creative excellence
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to optimise budgets
Salary & benefits
- Salary is up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Flexible working
- Home working 3 days per week (flexible on this)
- Wellbeing schemes
The next step
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or hit the apply button and attach your CV.