Digital Marketing ManagerPermanent | £45,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with this successful growing product business based north of Cardiff, in helping them find a talented and experienced digital marketer.
A people centric business you will report to a MD who sees the value in strategic marketing. You will be a strong digital marketer with a practical understanding of e-commerce and website management.
As a self-starter, and someone who sees the bigger picture, you will demonstrate creative flair and be excited about the idea of helping the business meet its growth potential.
This is a business that really values its people and that has been rewarded by a loyal and committed workforce.
- Actively market three core products in both the B2C & B2B space, through efficient and effective digital marketing activity
- Use various digital channels to promote products making good use of SEO, PPC, social media, email campaigns etc.
- Plan, develop and implement a digital marketing strategy and ensure website optimisation
- Ensure each business website is performing to the best of its ability and that content is fresh and fit for purpose
- Use Google Analytics and other relevant insight tools to analyse performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Work with an external agency to ensure the e-commerce functions are working to the best of their ability
- Plan and deliver all web, email, social media (to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest) and work in unison with the MD and Sales Director to manage the coordination of all digital campaigns
- Ensure all product updates are communicated and oversee the performance of the e-commerce functionality
- Monitor and review the performance of SEO, identifying keyword searches and ensuring site optimisation
- Increase online customer engagement rate and make improvements where necessary
- Work closely with the sales team and effectively use the data from the CRM to feed marketing activity
- Work with specialist external agencies where necessary to improve overall performance of the business
The person specification
- Experience of working within an e-commerce business is highly desirable
- Extensive digital marketing experience to include PPC/SEO exposure
- Desire to grow your own team
- Self-starter with the desire to progress to senior manager level
- Confident and clear communicator with the ability to build relationships both internally & externally
- Ideally have previous experience of working in a product marketing role
- Commercially astute
- Ideally have worked within an SME business
Salary and benefits
- The salary is up to £45,000 pa depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off
- 37.5 hours per week – 2/3 days in office the rest working from home
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working arrangements
- Performance related bonus
The next step
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or hit the apply button and attach your CV.