HR & Office Co-ordinatorPermanent | £23,000 per annum
A super opportunity exists working for an inspiring international charity based in Cardiff, who are recruiting a HR & Office Co-ordinator to work on a part time basis.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work in an organisation that strives to make a difference. You will work with an experienced and supportive HR Business Partner and be part of a dedicated and small team. As HR & Office Co-ordinator you will provide generalist administration support to ensure the office runs smoothly and support the HRBP. This role would suit someone who has a combination of administrative and HR skills, who enjoys working in a busy and varied role.
This is a part time role, working 25.5 hours a week – ideally over 4 days, 3 of which can be home worked.
- Assist UK staff when travelling overseas with travel logistics, including booking flights, arranging visas and travel vaccinations. Booking train travel to and from destinations and arrange accommodation in Cardiff for UK staff on remote contracts.
- Support new members of international staff, working closely with in-country colleagues, with logistics to reach country of work, including flights, visas, travel vaccinations and luggage.
- Support international staff with booking annual leave flights.
- Develop and manage the annual budget for UK office costs, supported by the Finance team.
- Ensure that adequate and appropriate insurance is in place to cover staff, their families and other personnel engaged on charity business.
- Ensure that adequate and appropriate office and contents insurance is in place.
- Manage the general inbox which includes replying to routine funding requests or UK employment enquiries. Ensure the maintenance of the shared Outlook diary.
- Review and improve administrative procedures and communicate these to the UK and overseas teams.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to in the UK office.
- Maintain and order office supplies, stationery and equipment from the most competitive suppliers.
- Coordinate office move (lease expiring on current office in January 2022).
- Support the HRBP with management of annual leave documentation.
The person specification
- Experience of working in an administrative role, with some exposure to HR.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Highly IT literate
- Experience of working with databases
- Proven track-record in busy work environment
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver under pressure
- Able to effectively juggle multiple priorities.
Salary & benefits
- £23,000 – FTE
- 25 hours a week – Monday to Thursday
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + additional 3 at Christmas [pro-rated]
- 6% employer pension contribution – after 3 months
- Home working 3 days and week and 1 day office based
The next step
To apply please submit your CV and salary details firstname.lastname@example.org