HR AssistantFixed Term | £22,000 per annum
Our client based in West Cardiff requires an enthusiastic and proactive HR administrator to join their team for a 12 month fixed term role. You will be part of an established and successful organisation that has a positive culture and encourages staff to flourish in their career and feel valued as part of the wider business team.
This position is an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding HR career by working with an experienced and supportive HR Manager. As HR Administrator you will provide generalist administration support to the full employee life-cycle. You will contribute and assist in delivering an effective HR & Training service which complies with employment law and company policies & procedures.
- Provision of accurate HR & training administration including the handling of confidential and sensitive information in line with data protection guidelines
- Develop positive and strong working relationships with stakeholders of all levels (internal and external) to meet the requirements of the role
- Administrative HR duties to include, inductions, disciplinary support, holiday management etc.
- Support the HR Manager with HR generalist activities and projects, to include involvement with the new implementation of an ERP system.
The person specification
- Ideally have experience of working in a HR team and knowledge of HR & training
- Computer literate with demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office software
- Flexible approach to your work
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have a passion for Human Resources
- Possess strong team work ethic
Salary & benefits
- Salary is circa £22,000 per annum
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Additional benefits
- On-site parking
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.