HR Business PartnerFixed Term | £26,000 per annum
Our client, a charitable organisation providing across Blaenau Gwent requires a collaborative and customer focussed HR professional to join their team for 10 months on a fixed term basis, followed by a permanent contract. As a key member of the central support team, you will be the main point of contact in the absence of the Director of Resources for all HR matters.
This position is a hands-on role and would suit a HR generalist with a combination of strong communication skills with an evident passion for Human Resources. Reporting into the Director of Resources, the Human Resources Business Partner will be the first point of contact for all HR queries and provide general day-to-day HR support across the organisation in relation to all HR, Employee Benefits, and other employment administration.
- You will contribute to, and support the implementation of the H.R Strategy by working with Managers to improve service delivery through effective Organisational Development interventions and Human Resource Management.
- You will effectively manage and co-ordinate the management of disciplinaries, appeals, grievances, sickness absence and a range of employment and employee relations matters ensuring legislation, policy and best practice are followed.
- You will coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices and on a wide range of employment related issues, promoting best practice and encouraging greater ownership. This will include providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure.
- You will maintain positive employee relations and engage in formal consultations and negotiations with employees, their representatives and trade unions, in accordance with the Trust’s agreed protocols.
- You will have responsibility for the maintenance, updating and assisting in the development of the management information systems providing a range of management and statistical data.
- You will liaise and work with the payroll section to manage the administration of payroll changes.
- You will support the HR function in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR Service to the operational teams to include, administering requests under the work life balance policies, co-ordination of appointment letters, contracts, absence management processes and assisting in the Job Evaluation process.
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information.
- Will have experience of working in a HR Generalist role and possess practical experience of employment law and best practice.
- Will ideally possess CIPD level 5 as a minimum or equivalent.
- Will be computer literate and have demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office software and online HR systems.
- Will have demonstrable experience of building positive and strong working relationships, rapport with stakeholders of all levels (Director/Employee)
- Will have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is up to £26,000 (FTE) per annum
- 35 hour work (FT is 37)
- 25 days holiday + 10 Bank holidays (FTE)
- The role is initially working from home, however there is the hope that the role will be office based during the contract term. The main office is in Tredegar, however there are other office locations across Blaenau Gwent which could be used.
The Next Step
To apply please submit your CV, salary details and a brief supporting statement outlining the reasons why you would like to be considered for the post and how you meet these requirements. Please email this to email@example.com reference HR Business Partner