PR & Marketing ManagerPermanent | Competitive package
We are delighted to be working exclusively with this modern, friendly and reputable, Cardiff based PR and digital marketing agency in helping them find a confident and ambitious Senior Account Manager.
In this newly created role, you will support the directors of the business in ensuring a consistent and high-quality service is provided to all clients. You will manage a portfolio across a wide range of industries, providing strategic insight and direction, which will in turn help the client meet their own business goals. You will be a highly creative, organised and hardworking individual, demonstrating the ability to work well under pressure. From picking up the phone to a journalist, to developing a social media campaign on a tight budget, you will demonstrate flexibility, creativity and a ‘get things done’ attitude.
The working environment is superb, and they describe themselves as ‘warm and friendly’ with a work hard ethic at their core. You’d be joining a vibrant and fun team and your ideas and flair for all things PR/marketing will be encouraged and welcomed.
In return for hard work and commitment they offer progression opportunities for the right person with the potential of a directorship role in the future.
- Communicate effectively with several key individuals within each business and organise/prioritise campaigns based on the overall goals of the client and the time available
- Create, build and deliver campaigns across PR and social media. Often, clients need campaigns for a variety of reasons and within a range of budgets
- Work across all social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok to deliver organic campaigns
- Analytics – analyse and report on performance using Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Analytics etc. and suggest key next steps based on findings
- Content writing – to include blogs, social media posts, press releases, thought leadership articles and award entries
- Build relationships with press contacts and identify editorial opportunities. Develop news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services
The person specification
- Demonstrable skills in all social media platforms in a business capacity; including analytics modules
- Experience of building and managing PPC and paid social advertising campaigns would be highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of CMS platforms
- Excellent writer with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong people skills, with the ability to communicate ideas and provide strategic advice to clients
- Experience of managing B2B and/or B2C marketing accounts
- Proactive and positive attitude with the willingness to get stuck into a wide ranging work load
- Basic design knowledge is desirable, but not essential
- Enjoy and thrive in a busy environment with the confidence to own and deliver varying PR/marketing campaigns
- The desire to progress and develop into a director role would be of interest
Salary & benefits
- Salary is competitive, it really depends on your experience and ambition to take on new responsibilities
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office, 2 from home or similar
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday!
- Amazing free coffee and hot drinks and a beautiful working environment
- Private healthcare after 1 years service
The next step
Please email email@example.com to find out more or hit the apply button and attach your CV.