Marketing ManagerPermanent | £35,000 per annum
Are you keen to work with an organisation where a team of experts continually invest in new information to ensure their clients are always on top of their game? If so, please read on….
Due to success and growth, our client (part of a bigger group), a modern, quirky, and open-minded tech data business, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team and help them reach their growth ambitions. This is a newly created role for an experienced marketing professional who is eager to grow their knowledge within a data analytics business.
As someone who has a natural curiosity about data and the role it plays in marketing & sales, you will be passionate about all things marketing – in particular the strategic elements of implementing solid marketing and new business strategies.
Coached by an experienced Head of Marketing you will show eagerness and willingness to learn on the job, you will welcome working in a progressive and forward thinking setting and be keen to grow within the role.
- Develop company brand and drive and shape strategies to ensure growth and raise awareness
- Plan and develop outreach activities, using marketing software
- Drive growth by planning and running webinars, events and activities efficiently and effectively
- Play a key role in contributing to new business proposals working with and supporting the business development team
- Plan, implement and report on sales plans and new business growth
- Present findings to Director on market research and marketing/sales strategies
- Work closely with sister company’s Head of Marketing to ensure a joint up approach to market
- Confidently liaise and work with clients and prospect clients to meet their requirements
The person specification
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience with the willingness to step into a challenging role
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Enjoy presenting and feel confident in delivering presentations internally & externally
- Confident communicator both verbally and visually
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Desire to be part of a great growing team and enthusiasm for learning and personal development
Salary & benefits
- Salary is c£35,000 pa depending on experience
- 31 days leave including bank holidays
- Remote working offered – offices are in Bristol, Cardiff & Swansea
- Personal development supported whole heartedly
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to our specialist marketing recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation or hit the reply button and attach your CV.