Treasury ManagerTemporary | Competitive package
A business with drive and progress at the core of its operation needs an adaptable and experienced Treasury Manager to support the CFO with all key treasury activity.
As Treasury Manager you will be responsible for technical and analytical treasury-related recommendations to the executive team. You will minimise financial and liquidity risk to the business through sound operational treasury practices, deliver cost-efficient funding of the business and maintaining a sound and effective control environment.
This is a challenging position and will suit a commercially focused and professional finance expert, who thrives on complex and interesting challenges and who has an innovative approach to the work they do.
- Management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Monitor income and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding
- Assess the market for risks, and propose and present findings with solutions to finance management
- Monitor liquidity and cash balances maintained in all bank accounts
- Work closely with global finance team to ensure they are aware of treasury/cash management issues
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of company credit facilities
- Work as a business partner across other departments that feed into treasury management
The person specification
- Qualified accountant – a treasury qualification would be of real interest
- Demonstrable treasury experience
- Financial modelling skills
- Thrive on working in fast paced environment
- Experience working with senior management team
Salary & benefits
Salary from £75,000 – interim/contract for 6 month
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest please attach your CV and a brief covering note.