SEO SpecialistPermanent | Competitive package
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEO Specialist to join a fast-growing marketing team based in central Cardiff.
This role does not offer remote working as the marketing team like to be together every day!
Working within the digital marketing team you will be responsible for further driving digital marketing and advertising activities across our key business services.
This role will allow you to develop your digital marketing skills within a lead generation environment. Focusing mainly on organic search traffic, in order to produce more inbound traffic and leads for core services.
There is fantastic opportunities to progress with this business.
- Generate new traffic and lead opportunities across all three verticals
- Optimise meta data to improve organic rankings
- Audit and improve website content
- Upload and format new pages through CMS
- Evaluate customer journey to identify new lead opportunities
- Optimise and improve internal linking structure
- Optimise local SEO strategies and content
- Perform keyword research across our core services
- Analyse and report on website activity using Google Analytics
The person specification
- At least 2 years of experience in a digital marketing / SEO role
- Experience in managing SEO campaigns, in-house or agency
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools (
- Strong understanding of Google's algorithm including updates and ranking factors
- Proven record of increasing traffic, leads and sales through digital marketing
- Strong command of the English language and grammar
- Can-do positive attitude
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Employee perk scheme
- Development opportunities as company expands
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Annual training budget
- Friendly, flexible working environment
A full job description is available on request.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to email@example.com to arrange a conversation or call Ita on 07484 520006, or hit the reply button and attach your CV.