Digital Communications ManagerPermanent | £36,000 per annum
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital communications professional, to join an award-winning marketing team. You’ll be reporting to an experienced Head of Communications and have responsibility for the management of internal and external digital communication platforms.
As the successful candidate you will maintain oversight of the business website, intranet, and corporate social media channels, ensuring a high standard of consistent, accessible content, that builds trust and engagement on brand.
This is a newly created post, with the opportunity to shape the role, and it would suit an experienced digital communicator, with a strong track record in content and platform management.
- Contribute to the delivery of the overarching PR/Communications strategy, through the development of an overall digital communication plan.
- Maintain a high standard of content across internal and external digital channels, which progresses brand purpose, narrative, and tone.
- Look for ways to improve both output and processes and provide strategic advice to others on how best to communicate digitally.
- Innovate to support the development of the internal communications strategy, with new and effective ways to digitally engage and connect a hybrid workforce.
- Collaborate with external suppliers, and in-house IT team on software development, upgrades, issues, and compliance.
- Work effectively with colleagues in the wider BD and marketing team to support lead generation campaigns, SEO activity and related projects
The person specification
- Demonstrate the ability to combine excellent content generation with design
- Experience of web development and design
- Track record in working with and configuring content management systems and training others to use them.
- Experience in mobile applications and a good understanding of responsive web design.
- Experience of using insight to develop and drive audience engagement,.
- Ability to prioritise and balance many concurrent tasks and organise work effectively to meet strict deadlines.
Salary & benefits
- Salary is in the region of £36,000 pa
- Holidays are 25 days plus bank holidays
- Wellbeing rewards
- Hybrid working – from home and office
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation or call Ita on 07484 520006.