Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £28,000 per annum
Are you a creative marketer looking to progress your career and would love to work for a business that allows you to use your marketing flair? Then this could be the right business for you. Please read on….
This prestigious, and modern thinking business is looking for a pro-active marketing professional to join their team in Cardiff. As a budding marketer you will demonstrate strong marketing skills and have a desire to progress your marketing career.
This role is office based which allows you to fully submerge yourself into the business!
- Manage the design and production of digital content for the business, including, e-posters, email newsletters, intranet updates, videos, blog posts etc
- Responsible for posting engaging and interesting social media content
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external agency to develop and implement sound and effective SEO strategies
- Work with third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Develop engaging online content including, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse areas where content has been successful
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant platforms to promote the businesses
The person specification
- A minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience and ideally a degree in a related subject
- First class written communication skills
- Flair for all things marketing with a creative and energetic style
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
- Experience of working with external agencies is a bonus
- Ideally B2B experience.
Salary & benefits
- £25-28,000 pa
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- Gym on site
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to our specialist marketing recruiter email@example.com to arrange a conversation or hit the reply button and attach your CV.