HR ConsultantPermanent | £35,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join a fast growing and award-winning HR consultancy. This opportunity would suit a CIPD qualified individual who is keen to work on an agile basis. Our client is seeking someone who can offer clear, practical advice and implement fit-for-purpose HR solutions to clients across south east Wales.
The HR Consultant will deliver a first-class client focused professional HR service to businesses across south wales. A key element to this job is ensuring the retention of clients through great service and introducing added value services and products to the existing client base through a mix of marketing and networking activities and site visits. This role would suit someone a confident HR professional who has strong generalist experience in the private sector and now seeks a role where they can work flexibly whilst being part of a team that is quality driven.
- Providing the full range of HR services to clients – from one off casework and support to managers through to proactive policy design, review and drafting of contracts, developing Handbooks, recruiting for staff. This may involve attending client sites, conducting formal meetings / investigations, running redundancy programmes etc.
- Working within the team, responding to queries from our Advice Line clients by email and telephone. These can be wide ranging, from simple to very complex across a broad range of sectors.
- Keep the Director up to date on any difficult cases, escalate issues and advising of team developments providing effective resolutions.
- Problem solving and coming up with ideas and initiatives for the better management of the team and service to clients.
- You will be CIPD qualified with detailed and up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- You will have considerable HR casework experience and be able to handle conflicting priorities
- You be confident in chairing disciplinary/ grievance meetings / leading Investigations
- You will have varied, generalist HR experience in the private sector, necessary to understand what solutions have worked in the past and how to adapt to a client’s needs
- You will be a true professional, demonstrating the ability to interact with employees at all levels across a business
- Discretion is something which comes naturally to you, and you can pinpoint that perfect balance between being professional and personable
- You’re a people’s person, who knows how vital excellent customer service is to ensure business success
- You will be a natural and confident networker, who seeks to understand and interact with the south east Wales business community helping to generate new client leads.
Salary & Benefits
- Circa £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Flexible working
- Home and onsite working
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
The Next Step
To apply please submit your CV, salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org reference HR_consultant_237