Senior Recruitment ConsultantPermanent | Competitive package
Sitka is a successful boutique recruitment firm, and our values of integrity, commitment and excellence are at the core of everything we do. We are delighted to announce that we are looking to expand our team and we hope to find an experienced recruiter who will be excited about joining us.
Following our accomplishments over the past 5 years, we are eager to grow and thrilled about bringing new blood and energy into the Sitka team. As our senior consultant you will be joining a business where everyone works closely together, we look out for each other, but it is important to know that you will be given the freedom to grow your part of the business as you see fit – with integrity at your core – always.
With us you will have autonomy to do things the way you feel works best in your market, building meaningful relationships with some key people and organisations across Wales.
You may be looking to make a move away from a corporate setting into a business that genuinely cares about you and who will take interest in your career and personal development.
We would love to attract someone who truly loves recruitment and who has entrepreneurial spirit – and if you would like to grow your own team, even better!
We value long term relationships with clients over quick wins and our mission is to help more employers and candidates have a successful and enjoyable recruitment experience.
Founded on friendship and a desire to change the face of recruitment in South Wales, Sitka offers new ways of working in this everchanging world of talent and attraction.
- Working closely with the Sitka team you will be a key contributor to business decision making and your opinion will count when it comes to plans for future growth.
- You will be confident in dealing with the entire 360 recruitment process and demonstrate ability and skills in all areas of recruitment including, negotiation, lead generation, CV writing, CRM, networking, pitches, and candidate/client management.
- You will have a real passion for all things recruitment and will get a buzz from building strong and lasting relationships with your candidates and clients.
- You will be looking to take on more responsibility with a clear path to management set out for you.
- With at least 2 years’ experience in recruitment, you will be enthused about the idea of joining a growing business with integrity at the core. Being an active and positive team player is important to you and you enjoy working closely with colleagues ensuring a joint up approach to the market.
- You will thrive on building and developing strong, meaningful relationships as well as developing market knowledge to gain thorough understanding of organisational cultures and environments.
- As a person you will be driven by success and enjoy positive feedback from clients, candidates, and colleagues. You will self-manage and believe that delivering a quality service is essential to ensure true success.
- With strong commercial acumen and communication skills, you will have a proven track record of placing candidates and giving them a positive recruitment experience whilst demonstrating skills that show you can work autonomously.
Salary & Benefits
- Normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week (no set start and finish time)
- Generous basic salary and guarantee period
- Exceptional bonus scheme including uncapped commission
- Pension scheme
- Laptop, mobile phone & £150 to set up a home office.
- Flexible and agile working
The next step
We would welcome a call in the first instance from you, you can call Ita McNeil-Jones on 07484 520006 or Karen Birch on 07484 520007, if you’d rather drop us a line first to arrange to speak we are on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A full candidate brief is available on request.