Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £30,000 per annum
This fast growth business is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join their growing team. Based in Newport this international business needs an ambitious marketing executive to help them meet growth targets. With a B2B background you will have a generalist digital understanding of marketing techniques including account-based marketing and understand the importance of value added business development.
If you are keen to contribute to the development of strategic marketing plans and enjoy working in a warm and vibrant culture, we would be really interested in hearing from you.
- Create a strong market profile producing marketing communication that demonstrates the business’s market insight and position as a trusted expert.
- Contribute to delivering a comprehensive marketing plan aimed at generating leads and creating opportunities for relationship building with prospects.
- Work towards delivering highly targeted campaigns and promotional activities using a wide range of marketing channels to grow awareness of company brand.
- Hands-on delivery of the content marketing plan through a broad range of marketing channels including website, social, PR, direct, and email.
- Support conversion of prospects to clients by creating relevant and timely sales enablement resources.
- Research opportunities in broader geographical markets by understanding regional environments, identifying target companies, and appropriate channels to market.
- Ensure the brand consistently conveys professionalism and core values.
The person specification
- Ideally hold a relevant degree
- Previous marketing experience preferably in an international business is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to think innovatively to provide solutions to problems
- Strong passion for marketing with an appetite for continuous development
Salary & benefits
- Salary is £28-30,000 pa.
- Warm and friendly culture
- Home working up to 3 days a week (post Covid)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell more)
- Incentive bonus scheme based on performance.
- Company pension scheme – 5% employee and employer contributions
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life insurance (x4 basic annual salary)
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Occupational Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity & paternity Benefits
- Comprehensive performance and development framework
- Social events committee
- ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme (£1000 per referral)
- Long service awards
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to email@example.com to arrange a conversation or call Ita on 07484 520006, or hit the reply button and attach your CV.