Client Operations ConsultantPermanent | Competitive package
Our client is a modern, progressive professional services organisation based in Cardiff that has an international presence. They pride themselves on offering a high-quality service which surpasses their client’s expectations. As a result of their continued success, they are growing their team. This position offers the opportunity of working with high calibre individuals who provide consultancy services to some of the world’s leading companies.
The role comes with real opportunities for career development as the business is growing year on year. This role would ideally suit someone with an operational support background, combined with exceptional organisational skills and a talent for/interest in marketing. Client/recruitment support experience would be advantageous combined with a professional, pro-active approach to support the team in providing a first-class service.
- Support marketing and engagement activity for the business, including writing timely, relevant content for social media, campaigns and pitch documents.
- Support business activity in administration of documents, client placement processes and reporting.
- Support the technology team in building the roadmap for consultant app and client portal.
- Gather case studies, set up interviews, and carry out surveys for client and consultant feedback processes.
- Manage client and internal reporting requirements, providing timely and accurate reports using an ATS system and recruitment metrics.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business and wider global teams, proposing consultants to support client needs.
- Support and coordination of social media activity on social media platforms.
- Support the team with administration, such as consultant engagement activity, webinars and training.
The person specification
- This role would suit someone with an administration background, who is looking to develop their skills in a busy role, with the opportunity to develop marketing skills.
- The successful consultant will ideally have experience in a professional services setting, and have excellent written and numerical skills.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines, complex information and enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Meticulous attention for detail and desire/willingness to be flexible to support others.
- An approachable manner, used to building rapport across all areas of engagement.
- Experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders across a business; Partners/Recruitment Directors/Marketing and building credible, strong relationships.
- High level of professionalism, pro-active approach to working, with a flexibility to get involved in wide ranging projects to serve the client needs in the UK and globally.
- An ambitious, confident, client focused professional with a practical can-do mentality.
- A good understanding and practical experience of HR and/or recruitment.
- Excellent IT skills especially in using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel.
Pay & Benefits
- The salary is being offered is competitive – as well as a team bonus.
- There is also a full competitive benefits package on offer including:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days + Bank holidays + 1 extra day + flexible buy and sell holiday option.
- Pension scheme with matched contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance of 4x Basic Salary
- Agile working will be offered post Covid restrictions – Currently WFH
The next step
To apply please submit your CV, salary details and a brief supporting statement outlining the reasons why you would like to be considered for the post and how you meet these requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org