Senior Finance ManagerPermanent | Competitive package
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, ambitious global operation as their new Senior Finance Manager reporting to the Associate Director of Finance, this newly created role will be responsible for developing a new shared services function and managing a team of finance staff. Your remit will involve shaping a new team and ensuring effective and cost-efficient service to stakeholders whilst maintaining robust controls and driving continuous process improvements.
- Lead and manage the AR, AP, payroll and expense admin team
- Manage the relocation of part of the team abroad team in order to support the business strategy
- Build and develop stakeholder relationships across the business
- Develop appropriate KPI’s focused on accuracy of data processing and management, functional efficiency and levels of stakeholder service
- Drive improvements to financial systems and internal control processes, including provision of finance support to relevant Group IT transformation projects
- Drive a high-performance culture within the team focused on high quality service and delivery
- Qualified or qualified by experience senior finance professional.
- Experience of leading and developing a shared service function or a busy transactional team
- Understand business processes and demonstrate the ability to optimise business functions through improvement initiatives
- Evidence of building and maintaining strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and a service orientated approach
- Ability to work hands-on, autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting demands
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
Salary & benefits
- Salary is c£65,000 pa
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- BUPA (self-cover)
- Company pension
- 23 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and a brief covering note or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.