Office ManagerPermanent | £31,000 per annum
We are working exclusively with a great organisation based in Cardiff, they pride themselves in delivering an essential service related to the wellbeing and resilience of our younger generation. They are looking for an experienced Office Manager with HR experience to oversee all HR related activities and operational support for the organisation. This is a part-time role – c22.5 hours a week, worked flexibly.
They are seeking a people focused and process driven individual with strong operational support skills including HR experience. The successful candidate will work with a small team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about the service they provide. The new Office Manager should be an independent, self-sufficient individual who is highly organised in their approach and also someone who has strong communication skills.
The job will have responsibility for managing the operational support activities necessary to run an efficient and effective service. The Office Manager has responsibility for ensuring effective maintenance review and development of all systems policies and procedures relating to IT, HR, external relations, and governance. The role is working remotely at present, however post covid and a return to the office, duties will also include office/facilities management.
A full job description is available on request.
The person specification
- Experience in an Office Manager role is essential, preferably in a small organisation where the role is broad.
- Ideally have experience of dealing with HR matters
- Demonstrate reliability and discretion and be able to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Highly competent using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Outlook
- Possess excellent IT and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills and be happy to negotiate with service providers
- Have the initiative and ability to ‘make things happen’
- Strong attention to detail
Salary and benefits
- Salary is £31,000 – £33,000 per annum (FTE)
- 22.5 hours per week – worked flexibly
- 25 days annual leave + 4 at Christmas + Bank holidays (FTE)
- Final salary pension scheme
- Health care scheme
The next step
Please send your CV to Karen Birch on email@example.com in the first instance and she will respond in due course. There is a full job description available on request.