Digital Marketing ExecutivePermanent | £35,000 per annum
An opportunity exists for a digital marketing professional to join this fantastic business based in South Wales. As a digital professional you will manage website content and will be responsible for overseeing the planning, organisation and publishing of all content across the group, this will involve website support, optimisation, web analytics and web development projects.
You will be a highly organised individual with at least 2 years’ experience working in a digital role, you will demonstrate strong Google Analytics skills and be skillful at tracking, monitoring and analysing data, gaining insight and building reports.
- Own and deliver a content management plan across all company websites
- Review and analyse website content and structure to see how it can be enhanced and optimised.
- Develop and test landing pages to support campaigns and key user journeys
- Develop web analytics reporting which can be used to develop key insight
- Ensure all websites are technically optimised for SEO
- Work with 3rd party providers to manage website and intranet support
- Project manage web development for company websites and intranet
- Manage the marketing administrator
- At least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Understand the user experience principles and how they apply to web development and design
- Knowledge of content strategies and content marketing
- Experience of content management systems
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools
- Experience of successfully managing web development projects
- Strong knowledge of SEO (both technical and content side)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Tenacity and personal drive to achieve objectives with high-quality outcomes.
Salary & benefits
- Salary is £30-35,000 pa
- Study support – leave and monetary
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension plan
- 30 days holidays
- Private health care scheme (contributory)
- Free car parking
- Career progression opportunities
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to email@example.com to arrange a conversation or call Ita on 07484 520006.