Senior Finance ManagerPermanent | £60,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with a successful and ambitious business based in Cardiff. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant who will play a key role in the team.
As Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and reconciling the financial records and for the development of financial accounting processes and controls.
Reporting to and working closely with the Finance lead, you will use your strong technical knowledge to oversee the month end close process including the preparation of internal and external reporting within a rapidly growing organisation. Your key responsibilities will include, ensuring strong financial controls are in place, managing balance sheet accounts and month end reporting.
The person specification
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience working in a finance role in a fast-paced business or an audit role in a professional firm
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good technical IFRS accounting knowledge
- Excellent IT skills – highly competent with Excel
- Strong communicator that can tailor their approach to the audience and present with impact
- Resilient, able to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Innovation, continuous improvement mentality.
Salary & benefits
The salary offered is circa £50,000 – £60,000 and is dependent on how closely the person requirements are met when joining the business. There is also an excellent benefits package on offer, including a substantial bonus.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and a brief covering note or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.