Financial ControllerPermanent | £47,000 per annum
This role offers flexible working and working from home post Covid-19 restrictions.
If you would like to work for an organisation that focuses on helping others, then this is a great opportunity to work as a financial controller within a SME type environment for a not-for-profit organisation. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services you will oversee the day to day running of the finance department.
As an experienced and professionally qualified accountant you will be looking for a challenging and varied role, one that will call on your strong management and leadership skills, as well as your technical accounting ability.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management reporting
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Oversee and mentor a finance team of 3
- Manage the daily relationship with internal and external audit
- Create robust systems that will avoid errors in data collection and calculations
- Responsible for setting, monitoring, and measuring all KPI’s of the function to manage service delivery
- Preparation of annual budgets, financial forecasts and plans for long range planning for department and business
- Manage relationships with third parties as necessary, such as HMRC, payroll providers etc.
The person specification
- Ideally 3 years post qualification experience – ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Technically strong with excellent financial control skills
- Strong communicator
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong relationship management skills
Salary & benefits
- £45-47,000 per annum
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Working from home opportunity
Full job description available on request.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to email@example.com