HR Business PartnerPermanent | £65,000 per annum
Our client, a global business with bases in South East Wales and the Midlands is recruiting a talented HR Business Partner. The business has experienced growth in 2020, with a further substantial increase in headcount planned for this year. This hugely successful business is keen to ensure that leadership and staff have an accessible and first-class HR resource. The business is seeking an experienced and self-motivated HR professional to play a pivotal role, through the provision of advice and support to the leadership team, thereby raising the profile of all HR practices.
The role will report into the UK based Global HR Director and work in a team of 6, including line management of a HR Advisor and HR Assistant. This role would suit a CIPD qualified HR professional with extensive strategic experience and C-Suite exposure, also somebody who enjoys getting involved in day-to-day HR activities. The business is in a phase of change, so this role has extensive scope to make a real difference to the business and its people through transformational HR projects.
- Actively contribute to the development, implementation and management of the overall business plan and objectives, delivering from a people perspective.
- Define and implement the businesses people plans.
- Create, lead, and advise on all aspects of the employment life cycle.
- Lead, develop and coach-mentor the Senior HR Advisor and Senior HR Administrator.
- Provide leadership and management direction in all HR and people related activities, ensuring timely and meaningful updates are provided and understood.
- Enhance pro-active team delivery of all HR services whilst being part of the wider UK/Global team.
- Partner with the L&OD BP to create a performance culture, creating and co-delivering L&D programmes to improve overall business performance and legal obligations.
- Lead on project work within the business which has an HR or ‘people’ related impact.
- The role will lead on HR policies, systems and processes, including being the lead to implement a new HRIS.
- You will be CIPD qualification or equivalent – ideally MCIPD
- You should have significant experience of working as an HR Business Partner
- You will have gained extensive experience in the full range of HR specialisms including – ER, Reward, Operational Management, Resourcing, Workforce Succession Planning.
- You will have significant experience of leading on the HR aspects of organisation wide projects as the Subject Matter Expert – including organisational re-design, change and business mergers and acquisitions.
- You will possess demonstrable commercial understanding and business acumen.
- You will possess significant experience of senior stakeholder management to senior level and high standards of customer engagement and excellence.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is up to £65,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Generous Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
The Next Step
To request more details or apply please submit your CV, salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org reference HR_Business_Partner_224