HR ManagerPermanent | Competitive package
This exciting and successful technology business, which offers a wide range of business solutions including consultancy and technical support, is looking to recruit an experienced, confident, and bright HR Manager to join their management team in helping them deliver on their strategic aims and objectives.
As their new HR Manager you will work with the senior management team and contribute to the development of the business plan. The role will involve providing strong operational and strategic support to the wider business in addition to professional advice and support to Directors and Managers on all aspect of relationship management and employment legislation. Other key areas will be learning and development through appraisal, coaching and training programmes to support business aims.
The role would suit a result driven HR professional who has gained exposure in the strategic operations of a business. You should be insightful and inquisitive in your approach with the ability to set solid foundations which will in turn positively influence people and performance.
- Ensure management, compliance and employee understanding of company policy, procedures and rules
- Proactively review organisation structures and recommend change, ensuring headcount requirements are to budget and in line with company aims
- Ensure fair and accountable practices are employed throughout the business
- HR Reporting and attendance of the quarterly board meeting
- Management meetings, reporting on progress and forward direction
- Ensure effective communication processes throughout the business
- Lead and continue to develop a working culture of ‘can do’ and best practice principles.
- Liaise with management in relation to employee grievance and disciplinary issues, recommending, managing and/or supporting relevant action to be taken in line with good practice and legal obligation
- Management of recruitment programmes
- Ensure effective new employee induction and probationary term management
- Management of company appraisal and training programmes
- Work with management in identifying employee development programmes and training needs through appraisal and other performance management tools
- In conjunction with Directors and Senior Management, ensure pay structures are consistent and in line with job responsibilities and external competition
- Ensure full and complete information is available for the accurate processing of salaries and wages in relation to new employees, job changes, annual pay review etc.
- Manage the co-ordination of the company incentive scheme.
- In conjunction with Group Financial Controller, manage the relevant company pension schemes.
- Liaise with Group HR in relation to strategic HR planning, legislation, senior recruitment and employment termination.
- Continually improve employment practice in line with company development and changes in employment legislation.
The person specification
- Confident and collaborative HR Manager with experience of working with a strong leadership team
- Used to working in a hands-on role with the flexibility also to contribute strategically
- Ability to engage at all levels within the business as well as proven relationship management skills.
- Good understanding of general employment legislation.
- Sound, generalist HR experience.
- Possess strong communication skills – both written and oral.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is competitive.
Other benefits include Pension, free parking, gym on site.
The next step
To apply please submit your CV, salary details and a brief supporting statement outlining the reasons why you would like to be considered for the post and how you meet these requirements. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org reference HR_Manager_217