HR ManagerPermanent | £42,000 per annum
A talented HR professional with experience in managing and leading a HR function is required for an expanding and successful professional services business in Cardiff.
Our client is an award-winning business that prides itself in delivering a quality assured service to clients across the UK. They deliver a first-class customer experience and provide innovative, agile solutions, giving them an enviable reputation in their sector. With a client base that includes, commercial international, household brands and large public sector organisations, they are an employer of choice in a competitive employment market.
The role will involve designing and delivering the HR strategy for the business which will be aligned to maintaining a stable and engaged workforce. As HR Manager, your style will collaborative and you will have with first-class relationship building skills together with the ability to inspire and lead others to achieve results. The role would suit someone who would relish the opportunity to ‘make their mark’, enjoys working autonomously and has the drive and experience to create an outstanding HR offering.
- Manage the business’s HR platform and HR specific communications (working with the internal comms team)
- Manage of all levels of HR queries, providing advice in line with current employment legislation, ensuring that policies and procedures are appropriately and fairly applied
- Develop, implement and manage internal HR policies and procedures in line with the Board’s strategic goals.
- Provide advice to key stakeholders and employees regarding HR policy, employee relations, best practise, assisting with performance issues, investigating complaints, and managing disciplinary meetings
- Champion and oversee all HR procedures pertaining to employee wellbeing.
- Manage change management initiatives such as restructures, relocations, changes in company policy etc.
- Assist and deliver on cultural change initiatives
- Design, implement and maintain career development programmes and training initiatives.
- Training contract management, including rotations, review meetings, SRA reporting compliance. Collate and analyse training data to identify additional training needs.
- Assist managers in delivering performance reviews and working with the senior management team with employee succession plans.
The person specification
- Degree level or postgraduate qualifications are desirable, particularly in a relevant field including an MSC degree in HR/CIPD qualification (level 7 or above) desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in a HR management role and proven track record in end-to-end HR process
- You will have a proven track record in managing and leading a full cycle HR role within a highly regulated/professional services environment
- Demonstrable experience of developing, managing, and evaluating HR initiatives
- Highly collaborative with first-class relationship building skills showing the ability to inspire and lead others to achieve results
- Experience in managing performance and capability issues
- Knowledge of new learning and development practices together with the ability to think creatively in delivering training to individuals and groups
- Experience in coordinating learning & development programmes & initiatives
- Experience of working with senior managers and in reporting at board level
Salary & benefits
- Salary is circa £40,000 – with the potential of more for the right candidate.
- Company pension
- 25 days holidays
- Life assurance
- Subsidised parking
The next steps
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV and a brief covering note or contact Karen Birch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation