Manager – Corporate Commercial BankingPermanent | £55,000 per annum
As a confident, sharp communicator and skilled finance professional you will be looking to progress your career by joining this well respected, dynamic, and forward-thinking organisation.
You may have a banking, corporate finance, or accountancy background, and you will demonstrate attention to detail and have a real interest in the world of business and investment. You will thrive on building close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The key purpose of the role will to be to proactively monitor a range of debt investments and look to minimize the risk of financial loss for the organisation.
- Effective management of complex debt investments
- Develop fitting plans of action to maximise returns for the organisation
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with your clients
- Monitor and assess financial information to prepare necessary reports on performance of your clients.
- Prepare reports for management that recommend investments
The person specification
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure and meet targets
- Strong communicator with good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of complex loan investments
- Understanding of company law and board procedures
- Strong analytical skills gained in a financial services environment
- Relevant professional banking of accountancy qualification or minimum five years relevant industry experience
- Driving license
Salary & benefits
- Salary is £50-55,000pa + bonus
- Flexible working policy
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension plan – employer’s contribution rate of up to 10%
- 30 days’ paid annual holidays
- BUPA health care scheme (contributory)
- Free car parking
- Career progression opportunities
- Learning and development
- Wellbeing activities
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to email@example.com to arrange a conversation or call Ita on 07484 520006.