HR & Training AssistantPermanent | £20,000 per annum
Our client based in West Cardiff requires an enthusiastic and proactive HR administrator to join their team. You will be part of an established and successful organisation that has a positive culture and encourages staff to flourish in their career and feel valued as part of the wider business team.
This position is an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding HR career by working with an experienced and supportive HR Manager. As HR Administrator you will provide generalist administration support to the full employee life-cycle. You will contribute and assist in delivering an effective HR & Training service which complies with employment law and company policies & procedures.
- Provision of accurate HR & training administration including the handling of confidential and sensitive information in line with data protection guidelines
- Develop positive and strong working relationships with stakeholders of all levels (internal and external) to meet the requirements of the role
- Administrative HR duties to include, inductions, disciplinary support, holiday management etc.
- Support the HR Manager with HR generalist activities and projects, to include involvement with the new implementation of an ERP system.
The person specification
- Ideally have experience of working in a HR team and knowledge of HR & training
- Computer literate with demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office software
- Flexible approach to your work
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have a passion for Human Resources
- Possess strong team work ethic
Salary & benefits
- Salary is circa £20,000 per annum
- 21 days holiday (rising to 25) + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Additional benefits
- On-site parking
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to email@example.com to arrange a conversation.