Finance AnalystPermanent | £45,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit an experienced part/fully qualified commercial accountant for a financial services business based in Cardiff.
You will be a commercial accountant and ideally have experience of working within for a financial services business. With considerable analytical skills you will demonstrate the ability to take data and analyse it to perform detailed analysis using key drivers as inputs. The role involves business partnering so you will be a confident communicator and enjoy working with various people across the business.
- Develop operating and financial models for new and existing businesses
- Assist in the financial planning and analysis for the business
- Analyse and report on profit drivers of the business
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis into specific business issues
- Research, and analyse new business opportunities and competitive dynamics
- Assist in presentation writing for new opportunities, budgets
- Assist in implementation of approved new business opportunities
The person specification
- Part or fully qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Demonstrate strong financial analysis skills to include modelling
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines.
Salary & benefits
The salary is £45,000 pa but will depend on experience.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please attach your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.