Project AccountantFixed Term | £50,000 per annum
We are working with a public sector organisation and they are looking for an experienced qualified accountant to join them on a 6-month basis; the role sits within their corporate services team. If you are someone who enjoys delving into financial information and helping implement controls, this role may be of interest.
- Prepare financial reports for the board and audit committee
- Manage the financial control procedures across the organisation ensuring strong financial controls are developed, maintained, and fully implemented
- Review existing processes with the goal of improving service efficiency
- Adhoc financial reviews and reporting
The person specification
- Professional accountancy qualification is essential ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Ideally have experience of working within the public sector
- Experience of working at a senior level in a large complex organisation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and have strong organisational skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully introducing service improvement
- Enthusiastic, committed, proactive and innovative.
Salary and benefits
The salary on offer is c£50,000 depending on experience. The role offers flexible working, working from home (with the odd day in the office) and a 37.5 hour week.
The next step
Please submit your CV to email@example.com in the first instance and she will be in touch.