Product Marketing ManagerPermanent | Competitive package
We are delighted to be working exclusively for this ambitious business which has major growth plans over the next 5 years. This is a new role created by and reporting into the MD and will work closely with other management team members. This role requires someone who naturally thinks beyond the norm and who continually seeks challenge followed by results.
As an individual you will have a commercial mindset and have the drive & ambition to work with an entrepreneurial company spirit. You will love analysis and have a flair for all things ‘data’. This role is vital to business success and therefore needs someone with a strong background in product marketing, within either manufacturing or/and distribution, ideally within the construction/building materials industry. The business itself places a strong emphasis on people and loyalty is rewarded.
This ambitious business, supply and import materials which are produced in various countries and they have a manufacturing facility that allows them to alter products to meet specific requirements.
- Collate all relevant market information and record findings in a meaningful and informative way to aid business decision making
- Work up detailed customer / competition / stakeholder analysis
- Develop strong product pricing strategies and structures
- Develop and manage a modern and informed product roadmap
- Synthesize all internal and external stakeholder input on features and priorities
- Using analytical skills develop win/loss scenarios and present back to senior management
- Conduct competitive research and report back to the MD on findings in a clear and concise manner
- Implement customer surveys and report back on findings
- Oversee the creation of sales and marketing tools and implement into day to day sales and marketing activities
- Engage and work with public relations and brand management team and agencies
- Work with analysts from the group function to ensure joined up thinking
- Create and deliver training for the sales team and their support function
- Liaise with the internal sales and operations team to secure customer service excellency
- Lead on continuous development of supplier and new product development research
The person specification
- At least 3 years of working in an analytical, data driven product marketing role in a B2B environment
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or distribution industry, ideally building materials
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experienced of working across multi functions
- Strong database manipulation skills, SQL experience is a definite advantage
- Pricing strategy experience is essential
- Ambitious, driven, and dynamic
- Eager to work with a forward thinking, passionate MD
- Keen on continuous development
- A degree in management, economics, MBA or a graduate degree in Marketing would be advantageous.
Salary & benefits
The salary for this role is competitive, we are looking for a unique individual and therefore open to discussions dependent on experience. The benefits package is also competitive.
The next step
To discuss this role further please email email@example.com in the first instance with your CV.