Interim HR ConsultantTemporary | Competitive package
An opportunity exists to work within this forward-thinking organisation for an experienced senior HR professional with extensive strategic experience – both development and implementation.
This role is a 6-9-month project on a circa 3 day a week basis.
The 4 key areas for this project include:
- Creation and implementation of a modern and fresh learning and development programme working with the executive board
- Development of an equalities and diversity strategy to include colleagues, board, and service users
- Assist in development of in-house training processes, monitoring and reporting, to include relevant system implementation
- Development of an internal engagement framework
- Assist in scoping and the development of a solid and creative people strategy
The person specification
- 5 years + of working within a senior strategic HR role in a commercial environment
- CIPD level 7
- Experience of working with a board
- Proven ability in the above 5 key areas
Salary & benefits
This role offers flexibility, the client is looking for someone to work 3 days a week but how this is made up is flexible. The rate is competitive and will be discussed on an individual basis. To discuss the role in more detail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.