HR ManagerPermanent | £45,000 per annum
Are you a HR professional looking for a great opportunity to join an ambitious business that is focused on growth through the delivery an exceptional people and commercial strategy? If so, we would love to hear from you.
As HR Manager, your core responsibility will be to support this successful business in implementing and delivering people-related processes, policies, and procedures.
This opportunity is ideal for a Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager looking to take the next step in their career and who wants to gain experience in a complex business with people at its core. You will be working for a dedicated and experienced HR Director who is keen to develop you as an individual, with the view of you becoming an integral part of company.
- Execute organisational strategies focused on talent management, resource planning, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement, performance management and organisational effectiveness
- Promote a positive, proactive, and commercially focussed approach to HR within the business that will add value
- Contribute positively to the delivery of a high quality, responsive HR service to colleagues that meets the needs of the business, whilst adhering to policies, employment law and general good practice
- Provide a proactive HR service by acting as a coach and proactively using every opportunity to develop the HR skill set of the operational team
- Maintain a positive employee relations climate and work with operational management colleagues to develop and implement appropriate employee engagement initiatives in accordance with strategy and objectives
- Translate corporate business goals into prioritising HR requirements, producing and delivering a HR strategy that considers the needs of all areas of business.
The person specification
- You will be an experienced HR professional with proven success in delivering successful HR strategies that support commercial decisions and business growth
- You will have a proven track record in a similar HR management or senior HR advisor role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- CIPD is not essential but it would certainly help
- A positive attitude is a MUST – our client’s workforce is dedicated and loyal, and therefore it is vital that this is rewarded with a positive people plan that flows through the workforce.
Salary & benefits.
Salary is c£45,000 pa with benefits (possibly more for an outstanding candidate)
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV to email@example.com to arrange a conversation.