Operations (HR) ManagerPermanent | Competitive package
We are delighted to be working with this successful business based in Llanelli, in helping them find an experienced Operations Manager.
Your main purpose will be to effectively and efficiently manage and co-ordinate the daily running of the business. You will instinctively motivate and manage staff with the aim of improving job satisfaction. You will thrive to achieve excellence in performance across the business, which will in turn result in efficiencies that deliver services to a high standard across the board.
This job requires someone who is ready to question the status quo, look for improvements, control costs, and set achievable but stretching targets for team members.
- Work with the director to drive performance of the business
- Manage and motivate team members across all branches and hold regular staff meetings
- Responsible for a variety of HR matters e.g. recruitment, staff induction, training and performance, appraisals, motivating teams, building relationships, discipline, and grievance, writing, and implementing HR policies.
- Work with staff members to formulate individual objectives and monitor performance of such
- Sales and marketing – production of newsletters monthly, and maintain an up to date website
- Implementation of Health and Safety processes and procedures to include risk assessments and mandatory training
The person specification
- Display enthusiasm and drive to accomplish projects and achieve goals
- Excellent follow-up ability on all tasks with effective delegation skills
- Problem solving with a strategic approach to finding solutions
- Driven by success and highly motivated
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience
- Possess outstanding communication skills, when dealing with clients, staff and contractors demonstrating a calm, empathetic approach
- Strong decision making and prioritisation skills
- Significant experience managing small teams/working in small businesses is essential
- Strong experience in HR, with a good understanding of sales and marketing
- Significant experience in problem solving and working with others to strategically plan and shape a business
- Some experience in Health and Safety would be highly desirable
- Good IT skills, including all Microsoft packages
- Educated to a degree standard (or equivalent), with a business or similar degree subject would be advantageous
Salary & benefits
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. Annual leave is 25 days per annum.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV to email@example.com to arrange a conversation. There is a full job description available on request.