Marketing ManagerPermanent | £35,000 per annum
Are you a passionate marketer looking for a great opportunity to activate an ambitious plan that is focused around a growing a unique and exciting healthcare business?
Are you a hands on ‘doer’ who is highly organised and can pull together the strands of a campaign to ensure a coordinated delivery, a great customer experience at every touch point, and a deep understanding of what is it means to deliver across the board?
This business is an ambitious innovator, and they are planning an exciting growth campaign for their flagship product portfolio.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO to support the delivery of strategic growth plans, whilst working closely with the wider marketing team to deliver dynamic and disruptive campaigns, building awareness, and increasing educational awareness amongst key audiences. If you have an agile approach and an enjoyment of the nuances of a small business and start-up mindset then this role could be for you.
- Supporting the development of commercial strategies across a growing product portfolio, through existing and new channels
- Devising effective marketing plans that are territory-specific and expedite the growth of brand awareness on time and within budget
- ‘Getting things done’ – appointing key marketing partners and coordinating the delivery of critical campaigns alongside wider marketing and communication programmes
- Developing market opportunity reports around key focus areas of clinical unmet needs, understanding the competitor landscape, pricing, reimbursement, regulatory pathways, market size, and so on
- Relationship building and ongoing support of a team of key opinion leaders across clinical, holistic and media influencers
- Development of collateral, literature, sales tools, commercial, technical, and clinical product presentations, and ensuring such materials are compliant
- Ongoing tracking of competitor activity to build resilience against future market threats in 2020/21 you will drive delivery of:
- Strategic brand development and creative management of brand guidelines and marketing positioning across key territories
- The appointment of a new PR agency and a strong campaign linked with social and digital
- New website, alongside the Digital Manager and Content Manager
- Paid campaign around our new product launch
- Ownership of the customer database and optimised CRM
- Budget and campaign definition, and the reporting of ROI
- Defined set of metrics and coordination and delivery of their weekly reporting, tracking activity versus revenue
- Strategic input into New Product Development planning with market led insights into new product initiatives and business cases
- Development of improved corporate communications including annual report
- Programme of trial, review, and user testimonial programmes to encourage peer to peer recommendations
The person specification
- Enthusiastic delivery and commitment with a genuine interest in people’s health
- High level knowledge of category management, positioning and pricing strategies
- At least 5 years’ experience across the full marketing mix and a strong understanding of digital and non-digital campaign integration.
- Experienced in creative marketing execution, with a broad knowledge of marcomms and PR disciplines and a demonstrable delivery of effective campaigns
- Confident written and verbal communication.
- Natural at building relationships and collaborating with others, at all levels
- Awareness and understanding of current and emerging web technologies
- Mindset of continuous improvement, and collaboration for optimal customer experience and business success
- Ideally a graduate with the CIM qualification
Salary & benefits
- Salary is £35,000 pa with competitive benefits (possibly more for an outstanding candidate)
- Flexible working
- Personal development support
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation. There is a full job description available on request.