Finance AssistantPermanent | Competitive package
We are delighted to be recruiting for this successful and dynamic business based in Bridgend. Reporting to the management accountant and working within a busy finance department you will be an experienced Finance Assistant with the ambitions to develop your finance career. With a solid background in finance you will understand the sales ledger and month end procedures.
The Finance Director is keen to recruit someone who is eager to progress within the business and grow their career. This role is ideal for either an AAT studier or someone wanting to study for their professional accounting qualification either ACCA or CIMA.
You will welcome working within state-of-the-art surroundings and being part of an experienced finance division.
- Attend weekly operational meetings to assist operational managers with managing their department’s debt
- Responsible for setting up new clients on the system and ensuring invoices are distributed daily and actively maintain sales ledger transactions to ensure all allocations are promptly actioned
- Support the Management Accountant with to ensure month and year end work is completed on time
- Assist Management Accountant with Statutory/Audit Reporting including VAT returns, EC Sales Reporting, National Statistics and statutory audits
The person specification
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a general finance role
- Adept to working within a busy finance department
- Strong communication skills
- Level-headed and enjoy working under pressure
- Thrive on being part of a collaborative and driven team
- Eager to learn and get involved in the wider business
- Keen to progress finance skills
- AAT part or qualified candidates are of interest and study towards CIMA or ACCA may be supported for the right candidate.
Salary & benefits
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience. Benefits are competitive and the company supports personal development.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation. There is a full job description available on request.