Director of Human ResourcesPermanent | £61,419 per annum
We are delighted to be working exclusively with this people centric organisation based west of Cardiff, in the search for their new Director of Human Resources.
This is a not for profit organisation, that needs a solution led senior HR professional with a passion for delivering an unrivalled and first-class HR service. The Director of HR will lead, plan and deliver a modern, sector leading people strategy, one that is fit for purpose and future proofed, ensuring systems, processes and initiatives are right for the organisation.
- You will be an active member of the senior management team contributing to strategic decisions and managing the strategic process for the HR function, ensuring it is aligned with the overall business plan.
- You will strive to ensure continuous business improvement through the implementation of effective HR systems and processes, and lead the Investors in People process including planning, assessment and implementation of recommendations.
- You will oversee and manage all HR related activities ensuring standards are maintained at all times and a professional and efficient service is delivered to managers and staff, ensuring that systems are in place to monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations in relation to the HR function.
- You will be an inspirational leader, positive ambassador and active change agent championing organisational values, culture and demonstrate a progressive approach to innovation being a key player in all aspects of organisational change.
The person specification
CIPD Qualified (Level 7) and membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Solid experience of managing a HR Team and operating at a senior level; with demonstrable experience of influencing and implementing a positive workforce culture.
- Effective leader of organisational change possessing knowledge of key employment law principles and legislative requirements and knowledge of payroll provision and pension schemes.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to problem solve, both operational and strategic issues showing a pragmatic and commercially sound approach.
- Ideally have experience of working within a unionised environment and handling complex TUPE situations considering legal implications.
Salary & benefits
- £61,419 – rising to £65,000 after qualifying period
- Flexible working policy
- Pension scheme
- Parking on site
The next steps
For an informal discussion, please contact Karen Birch of Sitka Recruitment by emailing email@example.com or call 07484 520007. Alternatively, please email Karen to request the full candidate brief quoting Sitka_165
All applications will be acknowledged.
Closing date for applications: 5pm Friday 14th February 2020
Interviews with the client will be held week commencing: 2nd March 2020.
Please note, we are expecting to receive a high volume of applications for this particular role and therefore we reserve the right to bring the original closing date forward.