Finance Manager – structured lendingFixed Term | Competitive package
This successful and busy organisation require an experienced individual to cover for a fixed term of 12-18 months. You must have structured finance experience and ideally come from the finance profession. As a natural mentor you will lead and develop the existing team and look to improve reporting and the securitisation strategy.
- Regular reporting on loan portfolios to management
- Ad hoc reporting on the portfolios to rating agencies, auditors and other related parties
- Review and categorise expenses chargeable to the transactions by third parties
- Cash management – calculate amounts due to third parties and the investors to include interest and FX rate calculations
- Implement and operate checks and balances to ensure transparent adherence to contractual and general duties of care to all stakeholders
- Cash flow modelling for audit purposes
- Support bid and sales activities for new securitisation business
- Perform analyses to support impact or effect of contractual, regulatory or remedial proposals/disputes
- Write and / or define required reports
The person specification
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Accountability and clear record keeping
- Sensitivity to obligations to multiple stakeholders
- Extensive analysis skills worth financial modelling experience
- Commitment to meet fixed monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Supportive management style
- Experience of communicating effectively across a business
Salary & benefits
Salary is competitive depending on experience and if you are a consultant please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you, please apply with your CV and a brief covering note or contact Ita McNeil-Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation. There is a full job description available on request.