PR Account ManagerPermanent | £35,000 per annum
Our client, is a rapidly growing award winning PR agency based in Cardiff and they are looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Account Manager to work with a wide range of organisations; some of which are the best known brands in the UK.
This is not your ‘every day’ opportunity, this is a chance to get involved in some exciting projects whilst gaining invaluable PR exposure, nationally. As a business they invest in their people and truly believe in taking you on a journey that is challenging, diverse and most importantly, interesting. You are not a number, but a key piece of the jigsaw that allows them to deliver award winning campaigns.
As the ideal candidate you will demonstrate the ability to manage a diverse portfolio of clients, pitch for new business and demonstrate an understanding of the importance of digital PR in the wider marketing mix. You will be naturally creative with a proven track record of executing successful campaigns for a wide range of clients.
- Delivering creative, integrated PR campaigns
- Lead and manage client relationships and expectations
- Work closely with designers and developers to deliver campaigns on time
- Liaise with media and build strong relationships with journalists
- Effectively manage marketing budgets
- Create ideas that feed into SEO, content and social campaigns
The person specification
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant PR role
- Excellent understanding of how digital PR fits into marketing more generally, and how it should be used for integrated campaigns
- Confident in pitching for new business
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player with a positive, can do attitude
- Highly organised
Salary & benefits
- Up to £35,000 pa with incremental annual pay rises
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare plan
- Competitive pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent training opportunities, talent development and career progression planning
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply immediately with your CV and covering note, or feel free to give Jenny Griffiths a call on 07483143087 to find out more.