Treasury ManagerPermanent | Competitive package
A business with drive and progress at the core of its operation needs an adaptable and experienced Treasury Manager to support the CFO with all key treasury activity.
This is a challenging position and will suit a commercially focused and professional finance expert, who thrives on complex and interesting challenges and who has an innovative approach to the work they do.
- Management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Monitor income and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding
- Assess the market for risks, and propose and present findings with solutions to finance management
- Monitor liquidity and cash balances maintained in all bank accounts
- Work closely with global finance team to ensure they are aware of treasury/cash management issues
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of company credit facilities
- Work as a business partner across other departments that feed into treasury management
The person specification
- Qualified accountant – a treasury qualification would be of real interest
- Demonstrable treasury experience
- Financial modelling skills
- Thrive on working in fast paced environment
- Experience working with senior management team
Salary & benefits
Competitive salary from £50,000 pa + bonus + additional benefits.
The next step
If this opportunity is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you and to share the full job description with you, please attach your CV and a brief covering note or contact Ita McNeil-Jones at email@example.com to arrange a conversation.